Moen MD, Noone MB, Elser DM and the Urogynecology Network.
Natural Orifice Hysterectomy. International Urogynecology Journal. 2008; Vol 19, Number 9, 1189-1192.
Elser DM, Moen MD, Stanford EJ, Keil K, Matthews CA, Kohli N, Mattox F, Tomezsko JA,
Abdominal Sacrocolpopexy: Surgical Planning Based on Urodynamics. - American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology Volume 202, Issue 4 , Pages 375.e1-375.e5, April 2010
Moen MD, Noone MB, Vassallo BJ, Elser DM. Pelvic floor muscle function in women
presenting with pelvic floor disorders. International Urogynecologic journal. Volume 20, Number 7, 843-846
Moen M, Noone M, Vassallo B, et al. Knowledge and performance of Pelvic Muscle Exercises
in Women. J Pelvic Med Surg 2007:13;113-117
Moen M, et al. Teaching and Evaluating Technical Skills: Applying the Aviation Model to
Gynecologic Surgery. J Pelvic Med Surg 2007:13;107-112
March 2009: Society for Gynecologic Surgeons
- Dr. Moen presented "A Comparison of Midurethral sling versus Burch urethropexy for treating Urodynamic Stress Incontinence at the time of Abdominal Sacrocolpopexy
- Dr. Furlong presented, "Complications related to graft or mesh augmentation in vaginal reconstructive surgery"
February 2009: Society for Urodynamics and Female Urology
- Dr. Elser presented: Long-term Durability of Renessa® for the Treatment of Female Stress Urinary Incontinence 18 month data.
September 2009: American Urogynecolgoic Society
- Dr. Elser presented:"Abdominal Sacrocolpopexy: Surgical Planning Based on Urodynamics:
- Dr. My-Le To (Ob-gyne Resident) presented on behalf of Dr. Elser and Dr. Moen: "Analysis of Risk Factors for Ulcer Formation in Postmenopausal Pessary Users"
March 2008: APGO-CREOG Annual meeting (March 2008)
Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics -Council of Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Moen presented research concerning how to improve feedback from faculty on the evaluation of resident performance.
March 2008: IUGA (International Urogynecologic Association)
Dr. Moen traveled to Manila in March 2008 with four other members of the International Urogynecologic Association Education Committee to participate in a learning exchange with 40 leading pelvic medicine experts from the Phillipines.